9.6.03

good morning.
here's one of those quotations that has moved me so...

...What if you discover that the least of the brethren of Jesus, the one who needs your love the most, the one you can help the most by loving, the one to whom your love will be the most meaningful--what if you discovered that this least of the brethren of Jesus...is you?...--Carl Jung

And then...

...And the Lord is now calling me a second time, affirming me, enabling me, encouraging me, challenging me all the way into fullness of faith, hope, and love in the power of His Holy Spirit. Ignorant, weak, sinful person that I am, with easy rationalizations for my sinful behaviour, I am being told anew in the unmistakable language of love, "I am with you, I am for you, I am in you. I expect more failure from you than you expect from yourself...--Brennan Manning, The Ragamuffin Gospel

Bam.

No comments: