10.6.03

YO!
I am going to bed
so this is my last post.
the last post, the last post of a new day
when I will open my eyes
realize
my dreams have all but not come true.
for when I sleep do I see but in blue?


Yeah. Today, my super fun *gags* supervisor came by. Got mad @ me....for good reason, I suppose. I could see all my kids, and I was @ a halfway point between them, but not close enough to the ones on the monkey bars. Licensing, bblah blah blah...*cough, choke*.
Then there was the cherry on top...
him: "Oh yeah, there's a staff meeting here on Wednesday @ 9am in the morning."
me: "Yeah, I can't make it. I have a music test in North Van."
him: "What time?"
me: "uuuuhmmm.....later in the morning, but I need the time to study and review. And if I'm here 'til 10:30 or 11am, that doesn't really give me any time."
him: (bustin' out the disapproval), "well...*sighs, clucks his tongue*, I guess you'll have to make that call for yourself."
FREAK!!! IN that STUPID tone of voice, as if the world is going to END and this is the worst decision I'll ever make...EVER....AAARRGH!
me: (as he's walking RUDELY away, ignoring me...as per usual), "It's for school in the fall. I'm only working here 'til the end of June, right? And I need to pass this test to be a full time student...(I'm pretty sure he's out of hearing range by now). This is deciding a bigger part of my future....."

YMCA...we build strong individuals, strong families, strong communities....unless you work for us, then we just attempt to manipulate your face off...until we have destroyed your spirit, and out of sheer exasperation, you have handed over your sooooooul...

we are Martha Stewart.

No comments: