17.10.06

it's beginning to look a lot like....


christmas?

maybe not quite yet...but it's definitely been snowing here in Lethbridge. Snowing, but not sticking. So...it's cold, and snowy, but no fun to play in.

today in my lesson, Tony said that he thinks I'll be a good voice teacher. That in a few years, he'd feel comfortable asking me to fill in for him at a masterclass.

WOO!

it's a HUGE compliment. and, I might be able to get a job teaching voice @ the U of L conservatory...which is very, very cool. Better money than the B&G club, and no commute...and it's encouraging that Tony thinks I could do it.

Very cool.

This weekend (Fri & Sat) is the Mozart! mozart! MOZART! concert --- yippee!! I get to wear my gown, and sing opera, and curtsy in heels (harder than you think).

I was talking to Mikael the other day about the difference between Thanksgiving turkey etc. leftovers, and CHristmas turkey etc. leftovers. After Thanksgiving, the leftovers are cool, yummy, good times. After Christmas, they aren't as fun, because Christmas is over. It's the most anti-climatic (climactic?) time of year, so even cold turkey and stuffing isn't as exciting as it was a couple months earlier.

peace out.

No comments: