7.2.03

Ah, "Anonymous", ye and your invisible pen strike again.
Well, I know you're not a grammar freak (the English Prof. wouldn't be impressed).
I am still intrigued as to who you are.
And I agree, hugs are good. Excellent, even.
As to my original post sounding like, "self-imposed alienation", I'd have to disagree, but I suppose it's a mute point. (Or is it moot point?).
Although, I can see your point, but perhaps in a different light. I have made the choice to love God the way I do. That has been my decision. Though, I never really understood just how "captive to the gospel" I would become. It's unreal. I have had a life-shattering experience with Jesus Christ, and that has changed the way I see certain things. Well, everything.
Self-imposed alienation.
But from what? A world where Christians can get hosed and say it's ok? A world where the body of Christs allows its leaders to support underage drinking? Drunkeness? A world where, as long as we're with our own kind, we can act in ways which grieve the Holy Spirit...but it's ok, because we're all Christians?
That, my friend, is what can be called a circle of sin, and it may be one of the most underhanded tricks the devil has. And he doesn't even have to try that hard.
It's this stupid human complusion to keep one another down. Don't rise above, or you'll be sneered at...
Don't dare let Christ influence the way you live outside the 4 walls of a "holy place", or you'll be a freak and a radical...

Please, do comment again.

No comments: