4.2.03

*ahem*
*cough, cough*

well...

something about being disillusioned.

last night, "good christian beer night"...I suppose that should've tipped me off right there...maybe I should've just stayed home and called Jess, or better yet, gone to bed (because I am literally sick and tired).
But Theo was in town, and how often is that...I mean, really.

One of the youth pastors I work with...when he started named kids in the youth group he'd like to see drunk, yeah...that was good times. Yeah, when he was encouraging the 18-year-olds to drink...provided they didn't get caught...now that's integrity?

And when they all started laughing at me, because I wasn't drinking, and because I...well, I was a little shocked...oh hey, that was great too.

I think my list of qualities has been expanded...
too joyful
too spiritual
too straightedge
too sheltered

something about losing....tu caara.

Yeah, hey thanks for that guys. That was great.

No comments: