21.4.04

Okay folks, that's 6 down, 1 to go. After my jury (@ 2pm on Friday), I will be finished first year, well on my way towards a Bachelor of Music.

*sighs*

Feels pretty good, I'd say.

I know that there's a lot of work ahead of me next year, a lot of polishing, striving for excellence, not goodness. It will require more committment than I ever imagined, so once September hits, I'll be back in hermit mode. But don't worry. I'll make time for YOU, and if you need me...be not afraid to call.

Next week, I look forward to some time with my American friends, and after that...a summer of:
1. FUN (avec mes amis, et ma famille).
2. WORK (to make the money for school!)
3. MUSIC
4. SUNSHINE
5. RENEWAL

Pass the sunblock, mix the tapes, load up the gear...it's time...for....SUMMER!!!!!!

No comments: