7.4.04

Tonight, a friend of mine came to see "the tomb" with me @ nsa (a church).
It's an easter play, where the main character is Joseph of Aramathea, a member of the sanhedrin, in whose tomb Jesus was buried.
Cool story and point of view, but it was...well, it was a church production. Good. Community Theatre-esque.

Anyway, when I dropped her off @ home, she said, "someday I'll have to make you come with me into my element..."
That's cool, and fair...and then I was thinking, "hmm...."
What if....well, are we willing to do that? Step into other people's comfort zones the way we expect them to come so willingly into ours?

There was something else that I was thinking about on the way home...and I wanted to tell you about it.
But now I can't remember what it was.
Oh well.

It was good, fo sho...but umm...you'll just have to wait a while longer to hear it.

Oh, question: if you've seen the passion, what do you think of it? Why did you go see it?
And if you haven't seen it, why not? What do you think of it?

No comments: