7.4.04

push button publishing...for the people

Two years ago I was camping in the lushness of North Queensland's rain forest, on a property calling Wuringha.
I had blazing ear infections, and I was camping (with 100 close friends) in a mouldy hay field.
NO toilets, minimal running water, lots of rain, and NO DOOR ON MY TENT.
=
recipe for a crappy time.

BUT...I was on my dts, and Mark Parker was speaking. As he spoke, God crept more and more into my heart, and then EXPLODED into my life with power, grace, forgiveness, and glory. And while I wrestled with ants at night, I somehow found rest in being the child of a loving Father.
In 5 days I celebrate the 2nd anniversary of my baptism.
On Saturday, I celebrate 8 years of living committed to Christ.

Sometimes though, I miss the friends who live in California, Michigan, Denmark, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand, Texas, Oregan, Washington, and Missourri.

But it's all good. A little break in the heart makes you stronger.

No comments: