11.11.02

Gah! Shmeh! BLagh!

so much time, and nothing to post.

Except...
I am happy to be in the Sound of Music @ the Gateway Theatre in Richmond, BC this Christmas. *hint, hint* Let's make that c-l-e-a-r. ok? Good.
Now...what I am not....umm, so thrilled about...
1) the show schedule. 8pm shows Tuesday-Saturday, with 1pm matinees on Saturday and Sunday. ARRGH!!! So if you're having a party....let it go waaaay into the wee hours of the morning (ie past...12 midnight) OR have it on a Sunday or Monday night...or during the daytime...
*sighs*
2) the distinct lack of Christmas-season (MY FAVOURITE TIME OF YEAR) social life.
3) Too many divas.
4) My status as a non-slingshot owner.
5) *whimpers* my feet hurt.
6) If I keep whining like this, I'll have no friends left.
7) who will come see the show if I have no friends?!
8) *sobs* my life is over.
9) or I over-react.
10) I'm in my FIRST EVER show (not @ school). I'm so excited *whooee*, and I just can't hide it....*la la la*...

No comments: