7.11.02

WEll....Anna and I will rock the house [aka wedding] on Saturday.

I've realized that 1) I'm not really all that funny anymore (on the blog) and 2) I have nothing of significance to write about. 3) Anything I would choose to write about would most likely be labelled as "too spiritual" or "too joyful" or "too 'in-a-good-place-with-God" to be understood.
Bitter? Not so much. Hurt? Yep. Angry? Yeah...lots of "how dare he/she/they..." statements rolling through my brain.

Yeah, sometimes life sucks. A lot of the time actually. My suggestion? Get off your whining binge and do something about it. If I read one more blog entry about, "oh...parents suck. Oh...my friends don't love me...Oh...I'm so far from God...Oohhh...why don't I just die", I think I will shoot somebody...[with a slingshot of course. Just a nice "wake me up"].
Same goes for the next person who says to me via email/msn/letter/in person/phone or otherwise, "you can't understand what it's like....". No, I don't know what it is to be IN YOUR HEAD...but I know depression and the addiction of despair, and self-hatred and all that jazz.
I've found a way to rise above and live with joy.
Are you courageous enough to want it for yourself?

No comments: