20.11.02

I believe I neglected to mention to you that on Friday night, with Mikael, Ben, Jesse, and Ash in tow, I managed to put a nice 3 or so foot long scrape on Big Red, right above the rear right wheel.

Add this to the guitar incident, and you may conclude 2 things...
1) I'm somewhat klutzy.
2) I won't really "bring a paycheque home" for sometime.
3) Not that I do that now, given that I maybe work once a week (GAH!), but the chances of my doing so will be lessened even further.
4) I haven't been having "good days".
5) I need a job. A regular job. With decent pay. And I need an employer who won't mind the time constraints being in a production of the sound of music creates.
6) Though I never thought I'd say this, I want to work @ the Portland Hotel. I know the drill, I don't mind the drill, I get to ride the bus, and the pay is incredible (@ least for me). Bring it on HEU, bring it on. By hook or by crook, I will get my job back.
7) I need a hug.
8) I'm going to cry.
9) Or run off and join ywam.
10) I need a hug.

Good-night. Good-night. Parting is...well, at least I can't break anything while I'm asleep...I hope.
Except for my discman, which keeps falling off my dresser during the night.
Yep.
Just kick me now.

No comments: