15.11.02

Today or Yesterday, I was driving or walking and thinking to myself something about accountability. The thought I was attempting to form was something like this: I had become used to (refering to dts) having friends around to hold me accountable to a very high standard. Or, perhaps not high but holy. They knew me very, very well (the good, the bad, the ugly, etc...), had an idea of who I "had" been, who I was "now", and who I am wanting to become! They didn't let me slip too far, and they were so frank with me...sometimes it *hurt*. But it was such a good thing! And it was a 2-way thing. We didn't let each other reside in self-pity or blah blah blah, all those other human nature things.
But here @ home, my friends don't necessarily know the standard I've set for myself, the standard those dts friends held me to.

I think Jo has just proven me wrong...
(an excerpt)
jPo says:
well... do you want to hear God?
melinda joy: not of my own volition... says:
absolutely.
jPo says:
then wake up and listen

*HUZZAH!*

No comments: