9.11.02

Tomorrow (Well, today) my friend Anna and I will be driving to Kamloops for the wedding of Kirstin and Winston (she was on my dts). I'm excited.
Could you please pray for 1) travelling mercies for all who will be trekking out to the wedding, 2) cool fellowship and laughs and good road-trip time for Anna and I, 3) an amazing, blessed, holy day for Kirstin and Winston, 4) that God would be glorified.
OH yes, Anna is coming because we are singing together...so please pray that 1) musically, we would do well, and the songs would be enjoyed by K&W, their family and friends, 2) again, that God would be glorified.
It's a wedding!
I'm reminded of Rick's recent talks @ Rock Garden, about Jesus turning water into wine, and how God is all about celebration, and abundance and joy....
If you have time, please lift us up in prayer. It should be a great day!
Speaking of which...I need to get to bed!
love u!
Melinda

No comments: