23.4.03

blog title of the day: celebrate entrophy.

so the really awesome sub named Jamie lives next to my dear friend Teddy...how weird is that?

Aaaand Kat is going to Japan tomorrow...okay, today. YIkes.
I need to find a way to and from the airport...well, confirm a way...anyway...

way too much way.

THE CANUCKS WON!!!!!!! 4-1, oh man they rule. Woohooo.
The funny thing is that I missed most of the goals watching other lamer Tuesday night tv shows.
Ah me.

That guy who plays Clark Kent on Smallville is really cute.

MY right eye is twitching...I think it has something to do with the bike riding...or maybe the lack of sleep...

Uuuh...I totally had more. My Calvin & Hobbes Collection is up to 5 books now...not too shabby. I have almost the whole "Serious of Unfortunate Events" series...rah.
My birthday is on May 16...ideas for you...
- Jack Johnson's new album.
- the Chili Peppers latest album.
- a sweet-o gortex jacket (b/c by that time I'll be accepted to Cap Music and I know I'll need one for all those rainy days on campus *wishful thinking? or trusting God's direction?*).
- money/dates for ear piercing.
- phone cards (for int'l calling).
- a plane ticket to Minnesota.
- words,words, words...cool books, journals, pens...or just words of love from you.
- a fleecey blanket...ikea style (orange or blue...or whatever's left...not white).
- umm...use your imagination...cheap fun stuff is cool...oh yeah, and be ready to have fun fun fun fun fun!!!!!

TOo much cheese makes my tummy sad.
I have to make scrambled eggs for daycare snack tomorrow...ugh. I may just go hardboiled (with the eggs, that is). APparently tomorrow's sub is a poopie one...not like amazing Jamie!

I told the friend my mum thought I was dating about that whole thing...apparently his parents said the same thing...but he and I agreed "no". Sweet.

It takes me 23 mins to bike home from work with lots of coasting and 1 drink stop. I can probably get it down to 15 mins.

A perfect 4th can be augmented or diminished, but there is no major or minor. I believe the same goes with the fifth? (thanks for clearing me up jo...lessons learned when I'm dead wrong seem to stick better).

With more repetetive ear training in the next week, and sight reading rthyms...I may just get it.

Pray pray pray pray pray pray...cuz there's lots going on in the world.

There may never be a better time than now.

No comments: