27.4.03

I had these 2 pictures from my friend Katy. They were taken on a road trip imr and friends took last summer. They went to Kelowna or Kamloops or something. I always get those 2 mixed up.
A month ago, or so, I noticed one of the pictures was missing from my wall. I was kind of mad about that. It was of Ryan F, Robbie T, Andwer and Julie sleeping on the floor.
This morning, I woke up feeling pretty happy. In my mirror, I saw the reflection of a picture of Christian Bale I have on my wall, and I was thinking about something Zoe said, and how CB reminds me of RF (or the other way around) and I glanced at my closet, where I have the other Katy picture, and SHOCK! It was gone! IT is gone!
SO FREAKIN' CREEPY!
This one is of Ryan F and Robbie T being "sexy". It's funny.

Somebody who I invited into my home, into my room has decided it would be fun to steal stuff from me, and mess with my CD's, and just generally...screw me over (albeit in minor ways).

That's really lame.

No comments: