21.4.03

Notes on the weekend:
- imr is a good sounding band.
- I may never attempt a drive home from langley without sleep again.
- partypartyparty makes me tired.
- Erina's house is a good place to make new friends of old acquaintances.
- Kevin isn't actually all that intimidating, AND he's going to drive my tour bus (when he's not driving Ted's).
- Along with a bus driver, I've acquired a hair stylist, a make up artist, a wardrobe person, an organizer aaaand friends to put together shows with. (Jen, Lorea, Kelly, Erina, Anna and Laurel. Rah).
- Mikael makes good parties. With great music.
- Kat can make any hairstyle (even the fried ones) look good.
- Always set 2 alarms when you're trying to wake up after 4 or less hours of sleep.
- When you miss an early morning beach baptism, always say you were watching from the tree.
- Ally Clarke made me feel SO much better today ~ Tree.of.love
- Wow. I love chocolate.
- My cousin Matthew is so cute.
- $40 put more gas in Big Red than I thought it would.
- the smell of rain on spring ground makes me want to dance.

No comments: