27.4.03

OH, and more than bringing a peace to the room, He brought peace to our hearts.
He calmed our anxiousness, stress, worry and fear.
God showed us his love, security, gentleness and authority.

I ended up missing a show Nicole built, and I'm missing imr @ the brickyard right now but the thing is this:
I know I spent the evening in the presence of the Holy One. Of my Father. And there is no place on earth I would rather be. To those I made promises to, and hence disappointed, I am deeply sorry. I hope you can understand and forgive me, even if you need to be mad for a while first. But I trust that our friendships run deep enough that you will understand, and know that it is never my intention to hurt you, reject you, insult you or make you feel unimportant.
I love you.

My Cap audition is on Tuesday, and I need to choreograph "Almost Like Being In Love" (Brigadoon) because it's a musical theatre piece! Part of that genre is dance and performance...Lord, grant me the grace and skill and talent and confidence to perform this piece, and to own the room when I sing it and "Take Me To A Green Isle".
Thank you for this opportunity, and for these gifts...I surrender them to you. Be with me. Give me peace in my heart (and my belly) to trust you.
in Jesus' name, Amen.

Hey blog readers. Thanks for praying with me. If you read and you don't believe, I hope you can respect that I do. Comment away, or don't.

I am now going to the land of Off-line. GOobahnite!

No comments: