10.4.03

Moments of BRILLIANCE (aka quotations) from "Sunday on the Rocks"!!
*in as close to chronological order as I can recall*

"If she's going to inflict wicker on us, she'll just have to deal with the consequences." ~ Elly
"What's the point of drinking in the morning if you're not going to tell the truth!?" ~ Elly
"Argh! You know what your problem is Richardson!? YOU'RE NEUROTIC!!!" ~ Jen
"Hitler's such a conversation stopper. No, I'm serious, everytime things get messy someone says, 'Well, what about Hitler?', and everybody shuts up." ~ Gayle
"What would you do with a baby!? You could try raising it, you moron. People do it all the time." ~ Gayle
"What's the exact right answering machine?"....
"One that's made of wicker, of course." ~ Elly & Gayle
"Who's gonna say no to macaroni and cheese!?" ~ Elly
"Hey I'm Canadian. We're a nation of adolescents." ~ Elly
" *in 50's woman voice* The diaphragm, if used correctly, is 98% successful. Well, meet Miss.2%." ~ Elly
"I just pulled a knife on my roommate! That is NO way to behave!" ~ Elly
"Yeah, she heard you. You pull a life, everybody listens." ~ Jen
"You attacked me!"...
"It wasn't a sharp knife!" ~ Jessica & Elly

"Real rent. My God. Do you think we're capable of real rent?" ~ Jen

Oookay....funny stuff. Well...funny to me. And Liz.

No comments: