19.4.03

Thoughts of the day....

warm is good. I like warm. Like, warm weather. Sunshine, birds, fresh air...or warm muffins. Or bread. Or tea. Or bed.

I smell so very excellent today. Terry Mugler's (sp?) Angel..mmmm...designer perfume. Liz sprayed it on me last night, and it got on my bag and on my bracelets so wow...I smell good.

That weezy-boy kid is cool. He calls me melli-mel-mel (sometimes without the 2nd mel though. I mean, come on...let's not be excessive).

Friends who love you are good to have.
I was chatting with a friend online, and he is sometimes a jerk, or he seems like one. Or I just don't think he really wants to know me (what up insecurities, how's it going?). But the other night I wrote him a note, and today he said that totally blessed him, because just before I gave it to him, he was going to ask me to pray for him. And I wanted to pray for him, but wrote the note instead, and in fact, I'd been praying for him sort of under my breath throughout the night.
How crazy is that? God kinda brought everything together...like he's often known to do.

My feet are cold. I hate that. Hence, warm weather being good.

No comments: