10.10.02

fresh blogs noted today: "girl pokes girl" (eeew...), and Tim Hortons. The 2nd one is a group one, mostly a message board...BUT if you scroll down to October 7, one of the entries has scrolling text, which I thought was pretty neat.

Other things to note from today....

1) I am a chump. I totally forgot to take Katy's house key to her, left the poor girl freaking out for a few hours...*shakes head in disgust...*. How many more people will fall victim to my short-term memory (or lack thereof)?

2) The Mexico Team for 2003 is looking great. The girls on the team may be a little soft-spoken, but I get the sense they are totally on the verge of God doing something BIG in their lives. They seem sweet, and soft-hearted towards him. That's who I was in youth group...I'm excited to get to know them.

3) Mikael is not a chump. Tomorrow morning, I'm going to read Hebrews (or as much of it as possible) and prepare for her the great October 15, 2002 surprise. Teeheehee....

4) My mum's birthday is on FRIDAY!!! What will I give her? Suggestions...?

5) Alpha was good. The non-talker in my small group talked, and she asked a biiiig question. She is certainly a genuine seeker. I'm excited for her.

6) My dad makes a mean lasagna.

7) Jessica Bell is amazing. I love her so much. She's in the top 3. Yep. Top 3. Wow.

8) Pat, also a very wonderful friend. In the tight-circle grouping. Or the horizontally expanding top 3....

9) Mike's Great Bass Mix 2001 is incredible. Wow. Who knew...the bass...was so versatile...when played by such stellar musicians. It's inspiring.

10) I dropped off my first demo, and prepped the letter to go with the second. *phew*. Nerve-wracking, but it's good to have "stuff" happening.



NOTE: Remind me if you can...I need to call St.John's Ambulance about getting my first aid/cpr so I'll @ least be elidgible for a ymca permanent position....

imr plays tomorrow night @ ocean beach pub in white rock. Be there or be...not @ an amazing live show.

No comments: