31.10.02

I had something to post...*shooot*...but now I can't remember what it was...

@ Sound of Music practice tonight, I was ready to shoot somebody, or myself, in the foot...twice.
The nuns...several are "self-proclaimed experts"...we've got buddy music director who ROCKS, by the way. He's so kind, so musical...wow. Anyway, the nuns won't shut up while he's working.
"I think someone was flat in [such and such] bar.."
or when one of my alto girls, who has a beautiful voice, getting criticized by the snooty nuns, but NOT the musical director...
AHHH!!!
NUNS!!!
SHut up, and mind your own stinkin' business!

GAH.
"get thee to a nunnery..."...oh wait...I'm already there...

"get thee to a whorehouse?.."...

?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where to buy tramadol online buy discount tramadol - how to buy tramadol online

Anonymous said...

online phentermine buy phentermine online no prescription needed - buy phentermine new zealand