7.10.02

The video guy was there. His name is Gerry. I think that's how he spells it.
Here's what went down: Mikael and I were @ Tim Horton's with Brett, Ash, Roger and then these 2 girls I went to elementary school with (RANDOM!!!). It was only 10:30pm, EARLY for us, early enough to rent a movie. Withnail...and I was the obvious choice, so my hip-joined friend and I headed to Roger's...speculating on the way that IF "video-guy" were there, we'd give him a heart attack with our speedy selection. And indeed he was. And indeed, we nearly did. Well...maybe not a heart attack, but he did say, "did you guys get someone to put that on the edge of the shelf for you...?" or something to that effect.
It was quite fun, and I think next time we should invite him to come watch it with us.
*chin, chin*

No comments: