27.10.02

HI!!!
Jessica and Mikael and Britta are here, reading back issues of Rolling Stone in my room.
It's fun stuff.
So, @ my gig tonight...I had fun. There was me...and I played...then my friend Kavitha and her sister did some sweet Indian dancing (they're from Sri Lanka), then these REALLY AMAZING African guys did some drumming/dancing...then some other people played clarinet, flute, piano and stuff...
I sold 2 (!!!) CD's...to social activists no less!
And I donated money to Amnesty International.
And Jessica came.
Mikael and Britta went to a parade, where our friend Sarah was supposed to be "spitting" fire, but apparently she just "spins" it....which is also cool.
Ok...that's all. *peace*

P.S. I hung out with Nicole last night...and we listened to Godspeed You Black Emperor....and all I have to say is...
*wow*

No comments: