19.10.02

so I saw pedro the lion tonight...thoughts on that to follow on a later blog. I had some good stuff to jot down on here, but I've in the last 1/2 hour been hit with a rather blinding headache, so I'm going to head to bed before I actually go blind...

events of tonight...
1) pedro the lion
2) met steve from backflip (who apparently tried to date julie, and now flowers wants to kill him), and gave him a copy of my album to listen to with bryan...one of 'em will email me...it's all good, right? (hey...my first "in-the-hands-of-media" artistic experience...yeea-yeeah).
3) stopped by anvilfest and saw....Justin, Leigh, *scream and hug* Nicole, Marcy, Andwer...Andrew, and many more I'm sure. O, James, Katrina. And then all the Richmond/ECC crew...you know how it is.
4) went with said anvilfest/Richmond/ECC crew to Boston-Pizza-on-Broadway-EAST-of-Granville.
5) sat @ table with Gary, Jeff, Brett, Kristin...doesn't get much better than that.
6) went to go pee and got my seated ROYALLY FRICKIN' jacked. Gee, it's great to have friends who save your seat for you....never going with them to a general seating concert, that's fo shizzo *read previous sentence, dripping with sarcasm. DRIPPING...*
7) ended up sitting/talking iwith Roger, Tim, Brett, and Gus (who I enjoy very much. he's so polite, and often takes the conversation initiative. I feel bad b/c I think I cut him off a few times cuz he's not so loud...mmmm....), and we had a pretty decent conversation. I gotta remember to put in a good word for Brett re: SOM @ my voice lesson tomorrow AM.
8) drove home with Jesse and Kristin...too many things to mention in a public forum. teehee...
9) didn't find Flowers @ 7-eleven...just "po".
10) bladder almost burst on the way home, but I made it. *phew* As soon as I walked in the door, I felt dead stinkin' tired...so now I'm going to bed.
Hey mikael...I'll call you tomorrow about the greek food, tho I maybe should stay home and read my first aid book/course stuff.

OH WAIT!!! COOLEST THING EVER>>>>> I came home and there was a present on my bed...my dad bought me 4!!!!!!! packages of TimTams!!! Do you...have any idea how much that means to me? That would've been like one of ya'll sending me maple syrup while I was in Aus....a little piece of my homeland. I think I'll bring back the Thursday night Tim-Tam slams....although, I may cry when I think of my beloved Harold Street Girls...
I'm so happy...to be so loved....by people who don't ROYALLY JACK MY SEAT when I get up to pee @ restaurants!

No comments: