2.10.02

wow. I was worried for a minute or 10 there. Blogger wouldn't let me sign in...I had to re-enter my username/password over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. But that's all over now. *phew*
Tonight I went on a night walk with Julie (YAY!...lotsa good stuff there) and I went to see Stabilo Boss @ Cheers in Surrey...I just wrote a mildly amusing list of things I learned to the imr boys...let me see if I can recreate it here...
Things I discovered....(while @ Cheers in Surrey/Delta)...1) Cheers is a seedy/skanky/lots of underage drinking and dirty dancing type place, 2) Avoid clubs/bars in Surrey at virtually any cost, 3) stay away from creepy-guy(s) [Erin was wearing a blue hoodie with a furry trim, and creepy-guy started rubbing it....eeew....weeeeird]........4) Leave the bar/club when creepy guy starts putting out the vibe in your direction, 5) Washed-up frat boys should be locked away, 6) imr is the best live show I've ever seen. Beautiful, intense, intimate....woah. 7) it's a good thing that Studebaker's show w/Stabilo Boss got cancelled...for sb's sake. imr would have blown those guys and the audience away into space....
Ok, that's all. Have a good night. (ps...anybody up for a night walk on Wednesday...)
(pps...john mayer is on David Letterman on Thursday. watch it and fall in love....[with john, not dave]...).

No comments: