4.10.02

On the blogger.com homepage/sign-in page, there's a list of "Fresh Blogs"...the 10 most recently published. Tonight, when I signed in, the fresh blogs were from 10:26pm. That's not very fresh at all...stale...yech.
Tonight, I went to Bach Choir, and can't-quite-sing-in-tune girl was beside me, but on my right, so she sang towards the conductor, and my ears weren't in the way. *phew*
After that, I went to Bible study...Yay hebrews...Jon was there and he cracks me up..mmm...I love that kid. SOOOOO much! *kiss, kiss*
Yep. THEN...the fun really began when we picked Ash up from work (I'm afraid we may have left him stranded outside for a few mintues...sorry ash *blushes with...sorry*). We took Brad and Dani home, then bang! off to Locus for fine dining...Mmmm...it was so good! I got Chicken Wrapped Anaheim (?)...a pepper stuffed with jalapeno-jack cheese, wrapped in chicken with CHUTNEY (oh baby!) and salad...and we got yam fries to share. And Ash had this fun yummy-spicy cheese dip/sauce/soup/meal thing...so that was good. And the waitress girl-in-the-yellow-shirt was really patient. And fresh-pepper-guy was fun!
All in all, a wonderful night spent with 2 of my dearest friends.
Oh yeah...new year's...none of this gender separation crap! Party @ Mikael's cabin!
The end.

No comments: