25.10.02

apparently, Jen Lush is Jenn Lush. (note: the 2nd 'n'). yeah...happy 20th birthday!
She had part of her party @ Subeez...this trendy cafe/restaurant thing on Homer and Smithe. Totally groovin', though financially, a little above my limit. Well, not really. Just that I only had $10 on me...
So I ordered the "Chicken and Brie", because hey...I love chicken...and brie....! And it came with fries AND salad!!
Ordered around 8:15pm...around 9pm I asked "buddy" (apparently named Christopher) if it was coming...around 9:30pm he comes and says, "This is free...cuz I forgot to order it for you.."
SCORE!!!!

Oh yes, and also @ Subeez they have "Kriek Cherry Lambac" for $7.95...that's the beer Mike-from-work always wanted me to try. I think he may have even told me that it was available @ Subeez. Yeah...he said that even though I don't like beer, I'll like this. Black Cherry flavoured...?
I'm tempted to call him up (though I don't have his number...) and ask if he wants to go for a drink...does he remember me?
Hmmm....
ok, I'm outtie. I get to work tomorrow....well, today...@ Osler...yay!
My knee hurts right now. A lot. I'm going to ice it whilst I sleep.
*peace*

No comments: