12.10.02

Today I: 1) got up. That was more miraculous a feat that I can describe to you here. I felt half-dead when I woke up this morning. Ugh.
2) drove to Vancouver without crashing (also a miraculous feat, given that I was not quite conscious).
3) went to a youth-leaders meeting where I spoke with moderately impressive articulation (given that I was....*crowd shouts, "almost dead!".* well done).
4) went to Zulu (found my CD on the indie shelf...teeheehee), and bought Modest Mouse (yes yes...but I don't think I'm fully "on" the band wagon...yet. The Moon and Antarctica...mmm...so good).
4 b) bought a ticket to Pedro the Lion @ Richard's on Richards for next Friday (Oct.18). yeah baby! If anyone wants to give me a ride....
5) Went to "Bino's Family Restaurant" with Mikael and Peng, for lunch. Mm...t'was good, and cheap. Yep. Great combo right there! *didn't have to pay for parking! Nice lady-in-black-SUV gave me her ticket with 1.5 hours left on it! Thanks lady!*
6) Went home. *phew* Stopped only for a few short minutes. Then I went to McNair to visit Mr. Marco Antonio Soriano, my high school acting teacher, and really...mentor-type-influence. He's great. We talked for a bit (never long enough!) and he bought my CD, which was exciting. He is one of the people I wanted to make sure have one...and now he does. Yay.
7) Came home again, made dinner, napped (mmmmm....) celebrated mum's birthday with the family dinner...then did the Ben's show thing...la da da da da...
I have an ear-ache...I think there may be an alien or a mouse or a cockroach or an earwig or something burrowing in there...it freakin' hurts though. Hence...time for bed.
See you tomorrow...or not. Have a happy, happy thansgiving. May you know the JOY of the Lord to overflowing...brought on by knowing His deep, intimate, unending love for you. May your hearts be glad, and may your time be filled with true fellowship. Wherever you are "at" with God, I pray that you will be drawn into His presence, and that you will know, deeply and securely, that you are loved, treasured, cared for, watched over. That you matter to your Father in heaven more than you've ever thought possible.
Until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
love, love...so much love! *peace*
MElinda

No comments: