11.10.02

imr's show tonight was great. Someone said it wasn't the best they've seen....shmeh. I enjoyed it a lot. Admittedly, it wasn't as intense as other shows have been, but that's ok with me. It was fun, I was with Mikael and Jess (no greater 3-musketeers-type friendship has ever been had), my emotions were quite uncomplicated...Mikael was so excited when she saw her Jack Johnson tickets that she yelped and hugged me, nearly causing an accident....but that was a better reaction that I could have dreamed. *smiles*
What else? Oh yes...Chris (mr."cupid") hit on Mikael for his friend Dave...that was lame and weird and awkward...poor old Dave had to contend with Jess and I if he wanted Mikael...it was just...lame and weird and awkward. We were secretly hoping the band members (or @ least 1 of them) would come and pretend to "be with us" to save us from "cupid and his friend stoopid" but to no avail. *sighs* No harm done.
Ha, that and Mikael got into the bar using 1) her IYTC (Int'l Youth Travel Card), the pertinent info on which is HAND-printed, and 2) her Care Card. That girl needs to get a BCID. Until then...bouncers beware...there is an honest, HONEST girl out there with ID which appears to be homemade...but the Care Card's legit, so let her in, you chump! (Oh yes, thanks to the Ocean Beach Motel bouncer-man, who so graciously let her in).
*peace*
chin, chin!

No comments: