21.10.02

things about today.
1) led worship @ church. yeah.
2) was so tired...but had to study for first aid.
3) made amends with jo...
4) realized a boy I've admired for years isn't as cool or admirable as I thought. Kind of mean and chump-like. Apparently he's human too. hmmm. weird.
5) the Rock Garden...wow. I didn't walk away soothed or happy or even super super joyful...just...God is doing something. *fist pump* YES!
6) Rebecca Watts is...I'm really glad to be friends with her. Also Jen and Laura Lush. And Matt *whoosh, whoosh, whoosh* I know...where'd that come from?
7) I'm in the Sound of Music...Gateway's Christmas play.
8) read number 7 again.
9) and again.
10) again...one more time. ISN'T THAT SWEEET!!!!?!?!?!?!? I can't describe how stoked I am.
11) alarm goes off in less than 5 hours. g'nite

No comments: