5.10.02

Fun and Exciting things in Melindaslife today...
1) YMCA Child Care...I HAVE A JOB!!!! YEEEEAH!!!!! *jumps in the air, clicks heels, throws punches of joy...woohooo!!!!* AND even though I'm sub....so theoretically, I could "have" a job and not work for weeks...I HAVE A SHIFT ON MONDAY!!!!! *Yeah!*
2) IKEA...and my new bed. Yep, that's right. We picked out the bed, AND the mattress, AND the duvet cover, AND I got some throw pillows today. Yep...the colour scheme is wacky and bright and I LOVE IT!!! *my room is blue...hardwood ceiling, white trim-things, it's GORGEOUS!!! And the bed will be covered in a duvet of orange/red/pink....YEEEAH!!!! I'm so excited. It's gonna RULE!*
3) Youth group @ kits...yah, it was a bake-off...and Mikael and I were judges (and THeo too...the swedish thing...yah, baby!)...so we ate cookies.
4) Watching my little sister hang out with my friends. It's too fun.
5) Hanging out with my friends....in particular Jon Reimer. 'Nuff said.
6) Jonny Page (or Paige?).
7) Watching Brock try and wrestle Theo to the ground....ha.
8) A brief, BRIEF conversation with Ash. But that's enough to brighten my day.
9) The sheer anticipation of the weekend. Oh baby. A Rush of CHeese to the Head and The Rock Garden. WHOOEEEEEE!!!!
10) Driving past Andwer and Jo on Williams just East of 5 road. That brightened my day like nothing else could. Just knowing those 2 go on existing makes me smile...seeing them in existence....woah. Crazy.
11) Did I mention IKEA?
12) I HAVE A JOB!!!!!
13) My mum and dad went on a date. awwww....
14) Mikael. Yep, let's face it, we are joined at the hip...most of the time. I am so glad she's here.
15) Listening to the Wildings while driving. They saved "great God"....when they sing it, I picture God's majesty and vastness.....not a bunch of dumb campers giving him 2 thumbs up. NO, no, he is FAR FAR FAR greater than any thumb could express.
16) The JOY of the Lord.
17) I think it's nearly time for this list to end. YAY!
18) I'll be cleaning my room soon...that makes me happy.
19) God is blessing me so much, in every area of life. *shouts* YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HA ha ha ha ha!!! *laughter, hilarity, and JOY!*
20) I'm 20. It's a good age. Invincible, responsible, fun-loving, carefree, single, surrounded by amazing friends, talented, beautiful, joyful, happy, giddy, child-like, mature, the world-at-my-feet, sunny days, mr.dress-up memories, foo-foo drinkin', good-food-eatin', music buyin', webloggin', emailin', phonin', partyin'....sweet, sweet, blissfully ignorant and full of ageless wisdom TWENTY (20)!!!!

No comments: