16.10.02

things noted about me today...
1) I am a compulsive buyer.
2) I am shy around children, but once we warm up to each other...it's cool.
3) I am a COMPULSIVE buyer/spender. Ugh.
4) I think I've become a stalker. Not of anyone in particular, but just...I've taken on habits of stalking...which is kind of disturbing.

Oh yeah, more good things about today....
1) running into Anna in the Orpheum bathroom.
2) running into KRISTA @ the Orpheum bathroom (b/w Alana and Jack...and to think, I almost didn't pee). She was on my dts/outreach team. I got meet her new b/f Jeremy...teeheehee...I heard SO much about him. She's doing really well...I'm so happy for her. God did some incredible things in her life during dts! I was so...I am so...full of REJOICING for her.
3) I've forgotten many moments I'm sure, but you know...life will go on. Basically...mm...thank you Jesus for a wonderful day.
Amen.

No comments: