25.9.02

his dreams are picture perfect but her dreams are like commercials

and our dreams are so related but so underestimated...~jack johnson.

Well well well..when you move like a jellyfish, rthym is nothing, you go with the flow, you don't stop.

Ok, enough quoting Jack for now. As if there could ever be enough, but I need to go for a walk very soon, so I shall commence with the typing. I don't even know what to write about. If I could just get myself to WAKE UP and concentrate on God for a whole day, I think my world would just...stop spinning so out of control. Not that my life is bad--no, no, that's not it at all. I mean...I look at just a small cross-section of my friends and the homes they come from, and even in that comparison I have so much to be thankful for. I mean, I'm having a hard time right now because God is asking me to be patient, but I'm not motivated to do anything while that's happening. GAH! I'm...I'm...going to explode.

*kaboom* No, no, that wasn't me. That was the computer. I threw a rock at it, and now it's not too happy.

I'm not sure what to do. So for now, I think I'll just walk.

the end...or not.

No comments: