22.9.02

thanks to erin and noodle for the *left side* spinning. knowing that you were doing it...makes me smile. it's good to have your support, and to know that you care. you girls inspire me and encourage me; your faith is strong and steadfast for ones so young, and I greatly value and enjoy fellowship and friendship with you both. erin, i love you. noodle, I love you. never stop being you, and I pray that as you get older, each of you will learn to find the fullness of your identity in the love our Father in heaven has for you, the love for which Christ gave his life.

it's a love which is powerful, wholly overwhelming, deeply reassuring, life-giving/changing/renewing/shaping...it's the most incredible love I have ever known, and I pray it will change your lives as it has changed mine.

love, melinda

No comments: