14.9.02

I was going to rant about feeling lonely and "lost in the crowd" at this going away party I went to tonight...but now I shan't. Ash, that one line in your blog changed my whole night. And I should mention that cuddling with Erin on the couch was great too. I love that girl. And Noodle too, or rather Noo...she had on the BEST PANTS EVER!!!! And Ryan H...what a stud. *twirls left*...

tee hee hee...

I got an email from John Rife...he attached to the email a picture of him and Loren Cunningham, founder of YWAM. For a YWAM-er, that's exciting.

I'm a YWAM-er...so I'm excited...for John. And a little..mmm...jealous? I bet he got into a sweet conversation with Loren...John's like that, he can talk to anybody, and I know that given the opportunity (which he was), he'd jump right into quality conversation with a fella like Mr.Cunningham.

John is from Florida and looks like a model. And he's working in the media department @ RTO...and...he's super talented. And smart. And funny.

man...some people's kids.

No comments: