22.9.02

things that could cause me to explode at anytime...

~ the large amount of curry I consumed tonight. not only am I full, but I'm full of spices. *shudders*...

~ the anticipation of a possible phone call. from anybody. it's a little intense.

~ the sheer volume of water consumed in the last 2 days. my bladder's been working overtime, but I think it's reached a breaking point...

~ reckless happiness. I can't help it. I want to giggle and laugh and sing and shout at the top of my lungs! what a glorious feeling!

~ the possibility of going to "the rock garden" tomorrow night. Mmm...worshipping Jesus..mmm...Rick Watts sharing his wisdom...mmmm...

~ the probability of hanging out with andwer this week is looking good. *Kaboom*

ANNOUNCEMENT: we, the staff of melindathegreat.com regret to inform you that melindathegreat has, in fact, exploded. email condolences and e-flowers/cards/chocolates to melindaslife@hotmail.com

thank you, melindathegreat.com web-staff.

No comments: