20.9.02

WEll well well...last night I went to the first rehearsal of the Vancouver Bach Youth Choir (of which I am a member) for this year. It was great. I love singing with this group, because dang it--we sound good. There's nothing like knowing you're part of a group who's harmonies blend like nutella and peanut butter on toast...warm, rich, mmmm...delicious.

And I met one of the new girls. Her name is Laura. When I first joined, no one introduced themselves to me, so I just...didn't know anybody the first year. Which is ok, but not heaps of fun.

Rachael B. and I bought a cheesecake...which very nearly killed me. My insides were bubbling and making weird sounds, and my tummy hurt. I was a little worried for a bit, but I think I've pulled through. *phew*

Lastly, I think Ash is unofficially my manager or something. Or at least, he's bossing me around, and I have instructions to get a Georgia Strait from this week, go through it and find all the places I COULD play, email the names to him...and wait for further instruction. Should be fun. I also have to head up to the North Shore and um...canvas coffee consortiums. *alliteration*

Well, if you're an imr/dssutton/ask nora/appleton fan, I'll see you @ the show tonight. $5, 7pm @ Granville Chapel (Granville + 43rd in Vancouver). Otherwise...I'll see you next week...same bat time, same bat channel...

No comments: