14.9.02

One more thing...

Katrina Bjornson is from North Van, but I got to know her while on dts. "got to know her" doesn't begin to describe our friendship though. I love her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. We had the best talks on our porch/couch...and we had fun times in the rain, and the greatest hugs and snuggles and we connected like *snap* <---that. I miss her a lot. I know we're still friends, and not just surface friends but quality friends. I've been missing her, so I called her today (well, Friday...but it was Saturday for her, cuz she's still in Townsville). When I heard her voice I got a lump in my throat, and shed a few tears. We talked for 40 or 50 mins...it was awesome to hear her voice and hear what's going on in her life and with her friends and work and family and Jesus...and then I told her about me. Mostly...there was so much to say, but not so much time (phone calls cost...)...but it was so reassuring to hear her voice again...mmm. I am so blessed with such wonderful friends. And I keep getting more and more of them. Some people have the same friends their whole lives, and that's cool because you have these crazy, intimate friendships and it must be cool to know somebody that long...most of my really close friends are relatively new (within the last 3 years), yet I wouldn't trade them for all the kindergarten friendships in the world.

No comments: