15.9.02

EXCITING NEWS!!! Pedro the Lion plays Richard's on Richards October 18. Yeah, I'll be there fo' shizzo.

Also exciting (for me) Dashboard Confessional in Seattle on October 28. YAY!

Oh yeah, and Mikael is home. :)

Ah...and today, I went to ECC for church...well, sort of. Umm, and Pastor Pete was talking about the Holy Spirit!! WOOHOO!! Restoring POWER to the church...and all that. Really something God put on my heart while I was on DTS, during "Deliverance" week, when we heard a bit about John Wimber and the Vineyard church and his conferences...yeah. I was really excited then and I still am. It was funny watching the response/ministry time this AM though. @ DTS, ministry time after a message about the Holy Spirit was CRAZY...it was something we all wanted, so it was exciting and Gah...I can't explain. This morning I fought doubt, and prayed for more of the Holy Spirit, and I prayed that the others in the congregation would be stirred...people looked like they thought it was so weird, and who is this crazy pastor...mmm...that made me sad, but God is bigger and better than any skeptic, right?

AMEN!!! Which reminds me, I wanted to read John Wimber's books...I think my dad has them.

No comments: