7.9.02

So last night, I hung out with my friend Nicole in Langley. Highway 10 was closed, so I went on some chump detour, half considering turning back and going home...but I know all too well the PAIN of being ditched, so I didn't. Drove past her street a few times, then finally arrived.

Totally worth the drive. I saw some...how-to-describe-them-I-know-not pictures of my good looking boy friends @ anvil over the last 2 years. Steve Watts...in a flourescent orange track suit...with a frightening wig on...oh man. Too classic for words.

We watched the Princess Bride...or rather, had it on while we were talking, and watched our favourite parts. (such as..."You've fallen prey to one of the classic blunders! The first is, never get involved in a land war in Asia. Only slightly less well known, never get involved with a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line! Ah HAHAHA, AH HAHHAHAHA, AH HA HA---*falls down dead.")

I've just been disconnected for the 3rd time in the last 10 minutes. I am...to say the least...put out.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!

Notice the letters used...yeah.

So on my way home from Nicole's, I received well-intentioned, but terrible none the less, directions from several people. I started in Langley...got lost through Surret and Burnaby, took Boundary Road and Marine and the Knight Street Bridge home. UGH!!! I normally enjoy a good adventure...but I wanted to cry. I just wanted to be @ home...in bed...sleeping. It should've been SUCH a short trip...it took over 90 mins...*pout, sniffle*

DISCONNECTED AGAIN! FREAK!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!

No comments: