24.9.02

OK...I just read a very exciting email from my dear friend Cherish, and now I shall share the exciting bit with you.

YWAM Vancouver is hosting a conference, November 1-3, 2002. Now, I'd go no matter what it was, just because I've been wanting to connect with them since I got home, and Frank Naea (international president, huge maori guy, amazing, amazing man of God) is speaking. BUT when I read the description of the conference (called GOAD) I was even more excited and determined to go. I'm going to register as soon as I get home...the computer @ my dad's work won't read the registration form properly.

here's the link to the GOAD website...to my friends who read this, I'll tell you all about this in person, or at least an email, but for now, please seriously consider coming to this. I know most of you are @ a place where you're frustrated with how your relationship with God is going. You want more depth, you want Him to be REAL to you...this is an incredible chance to spend weekend seeking Him, and allowing Him to move in your life, and to speak to you about your calling!! Oh man...I'm so stoked. Here's the link...

http://www.ywam.ca/vancouver/goad/index.html

so check it out. This..is amazing. Here, let me quote something about the purpose of the conference from the website...

"...At the Goad you will experience epic worship, listen to God, renew your passion, accept God's challenge for your life, participate in practical pioneering excercises, and have opportunities for hands-on artistic worship expression..."

OH MAN!!! I can't even describe how excited I am! My spirit is stirred within me!!! Imagine the things God will do...oh man!!! Now, please understand, I don't think anyone should go simply because YWAM (Youth With A Mission) is the only place/people God is in/working through. NOT AT ALL!!! But...this is a group of people who across our nation, the world, and in our own city are seeking God's will, and who want to see His kingdom come!! Isn't that what we all want? To see God at work in our lives, to know Him intimately and personally, to hear His voice and respond accordingly, (with a resounding, "YES!!!")...I think I'm also excited, because this would be an awesome way for y'all to understand my life in the past 6 months, and why...and what and how and who and where...all the things I can't describe about my experience, about God...all the things I want each of you to have for yourselves...this would be a cool way for me to share that with you.

Now, I will definitely be going...no way I would miss this. Please, please prayerfully consider coming. It will be amazing, and it will be a chance to encounter God in a real, new, fresh, reviving, and personal way.

ALL MY LOVE!!! God be with you!

*why am I signing my own blog?* Melinda><>

No comments: