13.9.02

OH it's just too much...the temptation to share useless information...can...not...res...ist....*ugh*

Graffiti

Creative writing, from the hallowed walls of public restrooms across the country

~If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

~An elephant is a mouse drawn to government specifications.

~Democracy is letting the other fellow have your way.

~Democracy...3 wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for lunch.

~When all else fails, read the instructions. *cheesy church sign anyone?*

~I wish I were what I was when I was trying to become what I am now. *woah*

AND NOW...for my personal favourite of the day....*which is funny, because I have no job...*

~I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.



This has been another fun-filled day on Melinda's Blog. Please, join us tomorrow for more quips, comments, rants, raves, and hilarious quotations.

thank you and, goodnite.

No comments: