30.9.02

Jo reformatted my blog html to create my dream template.

I am so happy. *dance of elation*

and we're listening to her coldplay LOVE mix. Jo asked me today if I would ever propose (marriage) to a boy. I said probabably not. Rethinking that...if the opportunity arose to ask Chris Martin to marry me, I would do so, on the off chance that he would say yes.

(yeah, because otherwise, it'd be one of those moments I'd be KICKING myself for..forever).

Although...there's no guarantee that if I marry him, we will have the people I love most in the world over for breakfast (Jo), lunch (Theo), dinner (Mikael and Jessica) and dessert (Julie and Katy)...

Which brings me to my original answer...I would not propose to a boy.

*realizes her readers may have been hurled into absolute confusion by this blog. smiles*

No comments: