18.9.02

I spent today nannying, which was fun and relatively easy. Then I "rushed" down to the IMAX to watch "the Human Body"...which was less than an hour long and we missed 10-15mins of it...but it was great. The body is neat. Thanks to QMFM for the tickets..."we've got tiiickeeeets..." (holler than out the window and see how many friends you make...heh heh heh)

Also...the 'I am Sam" soundtrack is incredible. But it makes me want to cry, much like the movie did. Actually, the movie didn't make me want to cry, it made me cry. Or rather, the reaction which I gave in response to the movie was...crying. Crying...Bawling, really. I was devastated...it felt so good to cry. Oh man. In the last 8 months, I haven't cried like I did on the planes to and from Australia. I'm sure people beside me thought I was crazy or going to a funeral. On the way to Australia, my eyes were never dry. I just cried all the time, and then I'd go and set it off by looking @ pics of home, or reading loving notes (even one from Andrew, which still brings a lump to my throat), or listening to Caedmon's Call or Jennifer Knapp....

there's something about a good, long, strong, new-born-baby style cry....mm..it's satisfying. And it's a good way to release pent-up emotions. Maybe I'll cry tomorrow.

by the way...I smell like Denny's. Yech.

No comments: