22.9.02

it's been a while, eh? So, does anybody who's NOT Julie Harwood read this thing? I'm just curious. I envision at least....6 or 7 faithful perusers, though I know not who they would be. *sighs* Oh well.

The only thing that *sucks* about hanging out with my Vancouver friends, is that the Richmond crowd...forgets about me. Or I feel like that's the thing, but the truth is, I'm just not around as much. But they are definitely a group who...tend not to call if you haven't been seen in a while. Which is hard sometimes...but I dunno. I guess it's just as much my problem for not being around.

A call out to the Richmond-ites I call my friends...I love you!! SO MUCH!!! Feel free to call me..."Betty if you call me, you can call me Al..." ~paul simon.

Quote of the day..."I don't mean to be a dick, but you have no idea what it's like having a name that's one letter away from an 80's guitar legend."~ ryan adams (I think that was the jist of it. It was funny anyway. Quoted in NME).

Ahh...I love it when the people who's music I enjoy so thoroughly are funny when quoted in magazines.

No comments: