22.9.02

on 19.9.02 I mentioned something about a mess...which has been cleaned up significantly. Mmmhmmm...

Funny how when I trusted it to God, he was faithful to work things out. Words and actions have been much clarified, and although the problem is not solved...*sighs* there is progress made. I, for one, am encouraged.

and my question is this...why are indian desserts so sweet? I mean...I think it may have been JUST the dessert that nearly did me in. And I only had a few bites! Or maybe it was the post-dinner stuff...this mix of teeny-tiny licorice all-sort type things and some kind of seed...

or maybe it was...*wanders off into the night*.

*runs quickly back to computer*...Oh, by the way, the web-staff found the clones I had made a few weeks ago, so while the original melindathegreat did indeed explode...she has been replaced. I am melindathegreat part 2.

No comments: