30.9.02

I've been listening to the Wildings since I got up, and the line they were just singing is, "You're (God) my heart's desire...I want to be with you....", and I realized that there is something very profound that happens even when just listening to sincere, beautiful praise.

My thought the other day, in relation to the paradox..."may the praise of the Lord be in my mouth..". I have this amazing friend Justin, and he is someone I absolutely adore. I hear his voice, or see his name in my inbox, or see him pop onto msn...and my heart smiles. He blesses me so much (I've told him this before). Anyway, we met because he liked my cd, and took the initiative to come over and tell me so @ tyler milley's going away party...or at least, that was the first time we'd really talked face to face. The other day we were talking about the wildings, and how Tracy who is part of that band has this INCREDIBLE HUGE voice...wow. And Justin was like, "yeah, but you can belt it." And I was thinking...how since beginning dts, I feel like I've been freed to sing, but mainly in worship. When I'm not thinking about tone and inflection and breathing and posture, I'm just...overwhelmed with this need to pour out to my Saviour...my voice is *free...*

Anyway...that was odd and not really...about anything much..but yeah. I had to get a blog in for today.

No comments: