15.9.02

Mmm...tonight I am sad a little bit, and I am so frustrated. But Mikael will be home tomorrow morning, so that's exciting. I think I'll skip church this once to welcome her back @ the airport. She's super important, and I'll spend time with Jesus later in the day too.

I...mmm...I just don't know what to do. I want to talk to Andrew, so hopefully he will have some free time tomorrow. Not too much, just a little bit would be fine and dandy. Mmm...

Mmmm...reminds me of my friend Lori. She's awesome. She calls me Lindy-bear, and my hugs Lindy-sweaters. I love her hugs too. And sometimes before we went to our cabins, she would dance with me and sing me a song. I love that.

I don't really know why I want to be friends with this boy so much. Why...I've never had to try so hard, and get NOWHERE. Ugh. And it's not the same as it is with someone who's just unreliable or something...mmmm....it's like he just doesn't have the emotional capacity to take on another good friend. My girls think he's trying to protect me so I don't get hurt by caring about him too much. I think that could be it...but it hurts more now, even though it's probably good to know the truth.

I'm just rambling now...peace, peace, peace, always peace.

I think there are 2 more friends being added to the top 3...so it can be top 5, and still only 1 boy.

No comments: