3.9.02

IKEA

could the shopping for homewares experience get any better?

a warehouse size store with every bed, couch, chair, stool, cushion, blanket, comforter, duvet, kitchen cabinet, rack, utensil, bathroom mat, towel, shower curtain, garbage can and candle stick one could EVER imagine. In a billion amazing colours.

yes, it's true. Melinda is getting a new bed. *gasps with excitement*.

I am so stoked! And it's going to be a grown-up bed (ie a double rather than the top half of a bunk bed my sister and I began sharing when we were between 3 and 5 years old).

Oh, and today, I lost out an interview @ Michaels: the arts and crafts store because I'm going to Seattle on the 4th to see Coldplay. So, it better be the best stinkin' show I've ever seen....Gah!

"slow down, you're moving too fast. Frames can't catch you when you're moving like that."

~Jack Johnson....Brushfire Fairytales....wow.

No comments: